Money Matters

 



 

Happy 1st day of July, everybody!  I told you guys that we'd have an amazing June and my thoughts came through fruition when we got all those run deals, last week!!! This was the run deals that I remembered from the past. 

One of the reasons that I will talk specific deals to death is because I know that people are struggling financially.  It was just a couple of years ago that you buy a box of hair dye for $2.99 or you could afford to go to the salon and have a stylist actually color your hair but going to salon is now crazy expensive.  

This blog is about us saving money and maintaining our lifestyle.  We want to be able to continue celebrating the 4th of July with our family and friends without it being a financial hardship. We also want to continue giving back to our community without expecting something in return. I swear to God, each and every time that I have given money to a stranger, to someone at the grocery store that don't have enough money to pay for their groceries or however, I have been able to assist, I always get the money back...sometimes, it's 10, 20, 100 fold that I get back.

I absolutely loved the money maker mac & cheese deals that we were able to pick up at Ralphs and Vons/Albertsons because of course, I love a money maker and I can donate whatever excess we have to a food pantry so it's like a win-win for me. PLUS,  with the $5 MM Kraft Plant Based Mac & Cheese, I was able to pay for the two boxes with the FREE $5 Freshpass so in actuality, it's really a $6 money maker.

Speaking of the Freshpass, I had to cancel my Freshpass on my oldest account because it was due to auto-renew on July 1st BUT I still have my other Freshpass until almost the end of the month. I am super grateful for getting the opportunity to use the Freshpass.

I am still in awe that we get to walk into stores and basically grab 2 FREE + MM Rockstars twice a month, it's an amazing deal.  Really great deals, like the Money Maker General Mills cereal deal at Ralphs, I'll do them a couple of times because my son loves cereal and if has too much cereal, I can always donate it.  I did the Annie's Mac & Cheese twice which made it a $7.78 MM...this is why I have more than one account is when we get an exceptional deal, I can do it more than once...and in the case of the Annie's, it's a great donation item.

I spent most of June doing very few Ibotta deals and I some how ended up receiving $141.42 PayPal from Ibotta, I had 82,169 Fetch points and I ordered $75 in Target gift cards which left me with 169 points in my account. I received a $25 Target gift card & $25 PayPal from Shopkick, $23 PayPal from Shopmium, $7 Amazon gift from Alexa, $48.50 Venmo from Brand Club, $15 & $3 Amazon gift cards from MyPoints #1, $15 Amazon gift card from MyPoints #2.

Below are my favorite deals in the month of June:

$2.03 MM Olay Indulgent Body Wash

FREE Health-Ade Kombucha

$7.53 MM Dove Plant Milk Cleansing Bars

$2.30 MM Blue Bunny Twist Ice Cream Pint

$2.16 MM General Mills Cereal 

$7.78 MM Annie's Mac & Cheese

$7.62 MM Poise

$10.95 MM Eucerin 1 oz

$5 MM Kraft Plant-Based Mac & Cheese

$9.71 MM Tyson Chicken

$7.50 MM Sir Kensington

2 comments:

  1. Sprouts is getting our July off to a good start with a free Quantum bar. It’s buried in all their other digital offers, so just search QUANTUM if you want to locate it quickly. Might stack with a prior BOGO from June which is still valid. Sprouts can be glitchy with their digital offers, so you might get all 3 Quantum bars for free or sadly end up having to pay for 1 or 2 out of 3, so be watchful and ready to void if things don’t go your way.

    ReplyDelete

CVS: Chiggerex Medicated Ointment for Bug Bites Only $0.99

   becky_qpons on Instagram posted the CVS deal shown above!

Popular Posts