Vons/Albertsons: $0.50 off Kraft Plant Based Mac & Cheese Digital Coupon

 


Yesterday,  I posted about the FREE+MM Kraft Plant Based Mac & Cheese deal at Vons/Albertsons stores and if for some reasons you did not get a chance to do the deal, there is now a $0.50 off Kraft Plant Based Mac & Cheese Digital Coupon that you need to activate.


Just as a heads up, I did the mac & cheese deal yesterday, right after I posted the deal and I am still waiting for my receipt to be processed. I assume because it's a freebie deal that they got swamped with redemptions and I'll have my 2,000 Kicks shortly. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the deal resets and I can take advantage of the $0.50 coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa will soon be winding down

  This is a reminder that Alexa will begin winding down on July 10th and you'll be able to continue redeeming offers until October 10, 2...

Popular Posts