Whole Foods: FREE+MM Sir Kensington SaucesπŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸƒπŸ½‍♂️πŸ”₯⏰

  


If you could not find the Sir Kensington Sauces at your local Walmart like me, check your local Whole Foods! I was highly irritated that not one Walmart in San Diego had Sir Kensington Sauces and I began checking around online.  Wasn't it just at Target, Vons, Ralphs?  

I finally found them at Whole Foods and they are almost $0.50 cheaper than Walmart, if you have Amazon Prime.


The great thing about this deal is that you will get 100% back using Fetch Rewards plus they are giving us an extra $1.50 per bottle which means if you find 5 bottles, you'll make $7.50 on the purchase!!!

6 comments:

  1. My Walmarts didn't have it either.
    I found it at Smart & Final for $8.29. Had to submit a receipt correction, but ultimately did get paid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gavin, I am so happy that you found the Sir Kensington at your Smart & Final!

      Delete
  2. Of course I bought 5 of these to max out the offer. Ms. B. and I would never be so rude as to leave any money just wasting away on the table! Most of these sauces have to be refrigerated after opening anyway. So for convenience we just stuck all 5 in the refrigerator side compartment. Wonderful for sandwiches, adds a specific international flavor according to your mood. You can also drizzle some on your omelette. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never occurred to me to put the sauce on omelettes, great idea, Nick!

      Delete
  3. SO GLAD I saw this post while I was out doing the Yasso deal close by at Ralphs so I ran over a couple of locks to WF. Only the garlic flavor had a decent expiry but what a great MM! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I'm so glad that we got in on those awesome deals. Honestly, one of the bottles of the Sir Kensington was expired but since they were paying me to take it out of the store, I took it!🀣

      Delete

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

  From my family to yours, I'm wish each and everyone of you a Happy & Safe July 4th!!!!!!  I will not be blogging today so that I c...

Popular Posts