{DEAD} Ralphs/Kroger: FREE + MM Dove Plant Milk Cleansing Bars (YMMV)

 



Update: The coupons are no longer working for the cleansing bars.

fatgrizzly on Slick Deals, posted about Dove Plant Milk Cleansing Bars and said the following (the price of the soap, in San Diego is $6.49):

I bought 3 x Dove Plant Milk bar soap yesterday. $6.49 each.
$5/2 Dove men DQ and $2 on Dove 6ct bar soap DQ came off on them.
I bought 3 bars only, no Dove men or Dove 6ct.
With $9 ibotta ($3 x 3) and $9 KCB ($3 x3), this became a money maker.

Buy 3 Dove Plant Milk Cleansing Bar 1ct $19.47
Use -$2 off Dove DQ
Use -$5 off 2 Dove DQ
= $12.47

Submit for (3) $3 Dove Ibotta
Earn $2 Dove Ibotta Bonus
Earn (3) $3 Dove RCB (Ralphs Cash Back

Final Price: FREE + $7.53 Money Maker!!!

fatgrizzly posted the pictures below:





3 comments:

  1. This one is great! I rushed out and was glad I did since there were only 4 on the shelf when I got there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I checked my RCB account, this morning and I received the (3) $3 payments for the bar soaps!!!!!

      Delete
    2. The coupons are no longer working on the cleansing bars. 😥 Thankful that we got in on the $7.53 Money Maker!

      Delete

CVS: Chiggerex Medicated Ointment for Bug Bites Only $0.99

   becky_qpons on Instagram posted the CVS deal shown above!

Popular Posts