Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!

Make sure to grab the Oscar Meyer bacon at Ralphs for $3.99 (it's part of the Weekly Digital Deal), if you plan to make delicious Father's Day breakfast on June 16th!  I've saved you the trouble of trying the Dailies bacon.


Make sure to go first thing, this morning, to Vons/Albertsons to grab the Blue Bunny Twist Ice Cream, the shelves will probably be cleared by noon today.  I submitted my Blue Bunny receipt to Shopkicks and I received 175 Kicks + 10 Scan Kicks for each receipt!!! In all, I got three free ice creams and it was a $2.30 Money Maker!!!


Regarding the FREE Poise deal at Dollar Tree, although, Shopmium did credited me the $5, I still haven't received my PayPal payment.  If you are in the same boat that I am in...submit a Trouble Ticket.


As a side note, the programmers at Vons as corrected the expiration date of the $5 FreshPass from 06/15/24 to 06/30/24!!!

There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa will soon be winding down

  This is a reminder that Alexa will begin winding down on July 10th and you'll be able to continue redeeming offers until October 10, 2...

Popular Posts