Ralphs/Kroger: FREE or MM General Mills Cereal!!! (YMMV)🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

 


I went to run errands while they were doing a scheduled fire alarm check in our building. I sat in my car for a few minutes to check Instagram to make sure there wasn't any deals that I was missing and sure enough, a FREE cereal deal popped up at Ralphs and Kroger stores.  You need to put your shoes and grab your keys and head to your nearest Ralphs or Kroger store.  I was around the corner from Ralphs in Mission Valley and I swear, I got the last 2 boxes of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch on the shelf but keeping my fingers crossed that they have more in the back.

savingwithsav on Instagram says the following:

FREE CEREAL THIS WEEK AT KROGER
-
For this deal to be free you must buy these exact cereals!
-
•Buy 2 cinnamon toast crunch & 1 cheerios @ $4.29 each
-$2.30 Store DQ (applies to all)
-$1 Store DQ
=$4.97
-$2.75 Ibotta
-$2.25 Fetch
=FREE + $0.03 MM
-
*I did not include the $1 KCB wyb 2 as sometimes you don’t earn that back when using a MFR DQ. If it did go thru it would be a $1 MM A few weeks ago I did the dove plant bars with MFR DQs and had no issues getting my KCB 🤷‍♀️

===================================


I went back and fixed my transaction bc I forgot to add the $2 Ibotta offer.

My transaction looked as follows (keep in mind that I don't have the $0.75 Ibotta offer):

Buy 2 cinnamon toast crunch & 1 cheerios @ $6.87
-$1/2 DQ
=$5.87

-$1/2 Ibotta
-$2 Ibotta
-$2.95/3 Fetch
-$1/2 RCB
= FREE + $1.08 MM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa will soon be winding down

  This is a reminder that Alexa will begin winding down on July 10th and you'll be able to continue redeeming offers until October 10, 2...

Popular Posts