Money Matters

 


YAY, we got through November!!!!!!!!! Lot of drama with the register updates but we made it through and how interesting that  how things started and how things ended.  I think I made $35 from the Knorr Rice Cups.  I think some got the free Knorr Rice Cup offer and some got the Spend $20 get $5 or $6 or $7 or $8 or $9 offer and I was lucky both and all of them and all them and maximize them.

I swear sometimes, God creates settlements out of nowhere because he knows that something funky is going to happen in the future like the Vons/Albertsons register update and how I gave up after the third try of trying to get my $1 credit for the cereal from Ibotta...and like the very next day, I receive an email notification that the the Wesson Cooking Oil Settlement that it would arrive in two days!

I wasn't mad but I was disappointed because it's only a $1 but people want to find reasons to be mad about something instead of finding reasons to be a help to others.  Sometimes, when the little voice is telling you to just shut up about this darn $1 and write your deals because I've you covered. IB glitched and put extra money in my account making me whole, I cannot complain.

So, I've received $176.18 from IB a $10, $15 & $25 Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, $25 Target GC & $50 Amazon GC from Fetch

I've received $4.92 from the Wesson Cooking Oil Settlement and $11.63 from the Vizzy Settlement!

Below are my favorite deals in the month of November:

$6 MM Kinder Joy Eggs

FREE Simply Mixology 

$2MM Breyer's Carb Smart 16oz

Doritos Dip $0.42

(3) FREE Air Wick Essentials Mist

$1.16 MM Green Giant Riced Veggies

$9.02 MM Air Wick Oil Refills

$6.16 MM Tena Intimates

$3.29 MM Beneful 

$35 MM Knorr Rice Cups


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs: Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on Clearance for $5.99

  Unfortunately, Ralphs in San Diego has the Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on clearance for only $5.99 vice $1.50 price at other Kroger stor...

Popular Posts