{DEAD} Walgreens: $6 MM Halloween Kinder Joy Eggs!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯⏰

 


This afternoon, I had follow up appointment with my doctor and while I was waiting, I opened Instagram and Ravi Patel (7patel7ravi) had posted a video about a $7 Money maker on the Clearance Halloween Kinder Joy Eggs!!!

He says that they were 50% off at his but when I stopped at the Walgreens, they rung up for $1.49 because of course San Diego is the most expensive city to in.  I found the eggs on the Clearance Halloween aisle out in the open not hidden. I was in and out of that store within 7 minutes.

$1.49 x 4 = $5.96 (I Paid $5 in Walgreens Cash)

Got Back $9 from SwagBucks

Got Back $3 from Ibotta

Final Price: FREE + $6.04 Money Maker!!!

If you have MyPoints/Tada/Inbox Dollars, you can buy 4 for each app and get back $9.

I already had the Kinder Joy Egg activated but when I submitted my receipt I had to submit from My List.

2 comments:

  1. Fetch has a 500 points for $5 candy, and the Walmart Halloween candy qualifies for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growly, thanks for letting me about the offer!

      Delete

Walmart: FREE Chomps Meat Snacks

$2.29 Chomps Meat Snacks, see offer details, Ibotta, Valid only at Walmart The Chomps are $2.28 at Walmart.

Popular Posts