Don't use your Vons/Albertsons card on the Knorr Cups🤣

 


If you don't use your loyalty card on the Knorr Cups, they will ring up for $4.49 x 5 = $22.45 and you'll get back $22.45 in Fetch Rewards points for the Knorr Cups offer, as well as, the $6 wys $20 Unilever offer (checker to see if you have the offer) which will make your purchase a $6 Money Maker!!!

A reader had asked about how many points does one get back for the Knorr Rice Cups and you get back 100% purchase price, i.e. $4.49 is 4490 or in my case, I purchased them on sale for $3.99 x 5 = $19.95 so 19, 950 points.

If you've already bought the Knorr cups, a reader, Gavin, suggests buying a Knorr side. Go to Ralphs or Food 4 Less for the the Knorr side because it's $1.25, whereas, it's $1.67 at Vons/Albertsons (thanks, Gavin).


4 comments:

  1. I used the Knorr $1 coupon from the Unilver email and they did not reduce my points I got back for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My offer is just $5 wyb $20, but still a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

Walmart: FREE Chomps Meat Snacks

$2.29 Chomps Meat Snacks, see offer details, Ibotta, Valid only at Walmart The Chomps are $2.28 at Walmart.

Popular Posts