Inbox Goodie!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

 


I swear, yesterday, was the second time that I had mentioned in a post that Ibotta was trying to kill me off with me submitting a Vons receipt and the AI software not recognizing the very clearly described food description; i.e. Cheerios, Ocean Spray Cranberry. HOWEVER, each time I wrote the post, it was soon followed by a notification from PayPal that I had received settlement money!!!

If's as if, God is reassuring me once again that he's got this thing with Ibotta and Vons and Albertsons and to let it go and don't speak on it again. Keep posting the deals and he'll resolve it due time.

I have my marching orders!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: FREE Chomps Meat Snacks

$2.29 Chomps Meat Snacks, see offer details, Ibotta, Valid only at Walmart The Chomps are $2.28 at Walmart.

Popular Posts