Money Matters

 


I must have written like 10 posts about the Bud or Budlight Beer deal because it was a $90.35 Money Maker. and really, I made over $100 on the beer, if you read my The Rest of the Story post.  I love when readers excitedly let us know "Hey, there's an Ibotta rebate!!!", "Hey, check the BYBE app.!!!  We have enough beer to last us, at least, for at six months and taking us through football season!

Speaking of making money, and really I should say saving money because we've been  receiving the $15 off $15 Meat/Seafood Flavor Adventure game coupon.  It's these little surprises that pop up is the reason that I have multiple accounts.  When we started the month of June, I had no reason to use multiple accounts, and I will only use my card, however, when the Flavor Adventure game heated up, I knew that I would be using multiple accounts...so, I could get the FREE and/or very cheap meat!

When my car was in the hit & run accident and became inoperable because it's the first car ever that I've had that I bought that was brand new.  We worked hard to buy that car and pay cash for it.  I remember talking to the claims adjuster and she advising me that I'd have to pay a $500 deductible and I am so grateful that the $500 unexpected expensive is not going to set us back financially because I know in some families, the $500 unplanned expense would set them back.

This is why you should have an emergency fund, this is why should not be carrying debt on your credit cards.  If you are carrying a balance on your credit card, you absolutely should be doing the Bud or Budlight Beer deal and put the money maker amount towards paying off your credit card.  

Being debt free is about being intentional and delaying instant gratification.

I was watching a YouTube video and this lady has five kids with four being young adults and the fifth child is 12 year old.  The woman and her boyfriend are struggling financially but when it was time for the 12 year old's birthday, I swear to God, she gives the boy some kind of video game, a gamer's chair and the newest iPhone.

Stop guilt spending money that you do not have and save your money! Set a budget for your kids and spouse/partner gifts. Pass down money saving knowledge and share your life lessons with your kids, nieces, nephews, grandkids, god kids, etc.  

Money does matter but family is most important.  I talk or text my family every single day because everyday, I want them to know that I am thinking of them and they are loved. 

Anyways, the coupons.com app is shutting down July 17th, it was fun while it lasted but as they say "All good things must come to an end." and we are going to move right along to the newest good thing!


==========================

June 1 - 30, 2023

Ibotta - $117.41

CO51 - $6.45

Swagbucks - $39.75

Shopkick - 8,895 ($35.58)

Fetch Rewards 10,399 points

Amigo #1 - Deactivated

Amigo #2 - $28.50

Amigo #3 - $27.50

Amigo #4  - DEAD

BrandClub $48.47

Ralphs Cash Back/Store Credit: $15.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts