More FREE+MM Beer!!!🍺

 



This deal is perfect for the upcoming 4th of July celebration!!!

This deal is at Vons/Albertsons and I've already done it because I wanted to see how the PayPal thing would go.

1. Go to your Vons4U or Albertsons4U in your Vons/Albertsons account and in the search window, enter the word "Budweiser" and clip the three (3) offers that's pictured above.

2.  Go to Vons/Albertsons and buy the Budweiser or Budlight 30 pack for $18.83.

3.  When the receipt prints, you'll see two (2) "Your Digital Rebate is Under Review".

4. When you get home or on your Smartphone go to your email account that is associated with your Vons/Albertsons account and your PayPal account. and you'lll receive two (2)  emails from Neptune Retail Solutions Rebates and click "Yes, Deposit funds to my PayPal."  You have to do this for both emails.

5. You'll receive your PayPal deposits within a week, if I remember correctly!

6. You will receive (2) $15 PayPal deposits.

7. Submit for the $15 Budweiser or Budlight Rebate (limit 3)

8. Submit for $4 Ibotta

You get back $45 - $18.83 = $30.17 Money Maker!!!



11 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on this deal as well, but haven't done it yet. There is also a $4 Ibotta on a Budweiser 24-pack or larger, if you have it :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From day one, I've been looking Ibotta for the Bud rebates but unfortunately, I haven't got the offer. I've checked Vons, Albertsons and Ralphs and it's a no good.

      Delete
  2. Ms. B., the $4 Ibotta Budweiser rebate I'm referring to isn't attached to any specific store, it's redeemable with your Vons receipt under the category "any grocery store"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!!! I just submitted my receipt. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I'm so sad...only one of the $15.00 rebates appears in my Albies J4U. But I think I can do the PayPal $15.00 also or is that only for Ralphs? Won't be as large as a MM though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, I had two $15 offers on my Vons accounts and only one $15 offer on my Albertsons account.

      Delete
    2. Didn't realize that....did you purchase the beer at Albies and still got both rebates, or did you go to Vons? I added the second one (found it in my Vons acct) but it's not showing up on My List (Albies).

      Delete
  4. Ooops, just checked out Ralph's...beer has to be purchased there. But looks like there's also a $15.00 Bud rebate through mybeerrebate.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, #7 of the post has the link to the rebate.

      Delete
  5. Both $15 rebates reset ..Vons/Albertsons... Along with the Ibotta $4 grocery L3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ma'am, I saw it!!!!! Don't forget the $10 BYBE app rebate!!!!!

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts