{UPDATE} Sprouts: Sunwink Sparkling Tonic Drink Only $0.50 Each

 


Update: The digital coupon only took off $3 for the first two items.

Next month, my brother will be in San Diego for a few days and I love having boogie refreshing drinks in my refrigerator when friends and family come to visit.  We call it "boogie on a budget".

A reader, Denise, says the following:

At Sprouts there is a BOGO digital deal for Sunwink Sparkling Tonic. There is a $1 Ibotta for these, limit 5. The drink sells for $3. 50 cents for each one after rebates.

Thanks, Denise!


4 comments:

  1. The limit of 5 is for Ibotta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a $2 digital coupon for buying 2 participating Kraft Heinz Products at Ralphs. The Kraft Macaroni Cheese is $1.25 each. When I scanned my receipt at Ibotta it gave me 25 cents each for buying Kraft Deluxe Macaroni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a $1.99 digital coupon for Kettle Brand Chips at Ralphs. I also have a $2 off digital coupon for meat when you buy 2 Kettle Brand Chips at Ralphs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. has anyone tasted the Sunwink?

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts