Vons/Albertsons: What's in the Floral Shop?

 


When most people think of the Floral Shop at Vons/Albertsons, they think of flowers and balloons but they typically have lots of interesting items in the Floral Shop (depending on the size of the store) like seasonal decor, candles, vases and stuffed animals.  D  If you have been accumulating the $5 off Floral coupons from the Flavor Adventures game, a reader, Gavin, says the following:

I did an experiment at Vons cause I've no interest in flowers. Went to see what was by the flowers and saw a lot of stuffed animals. Wasn't sure it would work since they weren't flowers, but they were still in the "floral department" so I tried and it worked. I bought a little brontosaur and 3 "$5 off floral" q's came off, bringing the price down from $16.99 to $1.99. I still have 1 q left, and hoping to get 2 more by the time the game is out so I can get the triceratops.

I've read that some Vons and Albertsons stores carry plants like the bamboo plants which are consider good luck. 

These items make for great birthday gifts or eve Christmas gifts!




Thanks, Gavin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts