My New Car is Inoperable due to a Hit & Run Accident😢

 


Last night, I parked my car on the street, right in front of our building, this morning, I go out to my 2022 Honda Civic and there's a not on my windshield from the police department saying "Hit and Run" with a case number.  Most of the damage is on the driver's side, from the back bumper to the front bumper and my car is totally inoperable.

Someone must have heard the crash or saw it (as people are walking their dog day and night) and called the police...which I'm shocked that the police came out.

My first new car ever and this happens. I just got off the phone with the auto body shop and he says it'll take about three weeks before my car is fixed.

Needless to say, I am not in a good mood.

9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for you!
    I hope someone witnessed it and got the license plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. B- I'm so sorry. Thank goodness you weren't in the car at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about this.

    Btw, I only received $7.98 for the sampoll free Wonderful Pistachios, not the $10 Mrs. B you received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friend only got paid $7.98 not the $10 they posted. She emailed them but no reply yet

      Delete
    2. Cheryl, let us know if your friend gets the $10.

      Delete
    3. LS contact them - https://offers.sampoll.co/support/sam-help?cid=650&email= and say "The deal is $5 cash back PLUS $5 Sampoll Bonus Cash if you redeem within 7 days!" No harm, no foul to contact them.

      Delete
  5. So sorry to hear about your car :^(

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts