Stay ready so you don't need to get ready

 


I go through my refrigerator and freezer, at least, once a week mostly out of necessity because we have a small condo and I don't like seeing junk everywhere including the inside of the refrigerator and freezer.  It really shouldn't take that long to look through your refrigerator and freezer and toss what you are not going to eat or what is expired and wiped down the refrigerator.

Anyways, starting on Wednesday (12/20/23), Vons and Albertsons stores will have the Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream 14 oz. or Bars 3 ct on sale for $2.47 (limit 4) and currently, there is a 750 ($3) Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream 14 oz. Shopkick or 750 ($3) Bars 3 ct Shopkick offers which would make the ice creams FREE + a $0.53 Money Maker per each that you purchase!!!

Naturally, I'd suggest that you check your Shopkick account on Wednesday morning for the Häagen-Dazs offer availability and if it available, I'd get to Vons/Albertsons first thing Wednesday morning to get your favorite flavors before they disappear.

I already know that the universe will have the $2 Ibotta offer, limit 3, so make sure that you buy different flavors!!!!!!!!!


If you still have the $2 off 3 Häagen-Dazs, Dreyer's, OREO, Drumstick, Outshine, or Nestlé Frozen Treats digital coupon that Gavin told us about a couple of week ago, you can do the following scenario:

Buy 3 Haagen Dazs 14 oz or bars 3 ct $7.41
Use -$2 off 3 digital coupon

Total after coupon used = $5.41

Submit for (3) 750 ($3) Shopkick offers

Final Price: FREE + $3.59 MM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check your Shopkick account for the candy deal!

  A reader, Denise, says the following: I now see the candy on Shopkick at Vons but not Albertsons!!! It's not back for me and I rebo...

Popular Posts