{UPDATE} Walmart: Tyson Chicken Breast Sandwich Only $1.06 per Sandwich!!!

 


{UPDATE} The Shopkick increase from 940 to 1115 points so I've updated the post! Mr. Man & my son says the chicken sandwich was good. I made them in the Air Fryer 
following the directions on the box.

Walmart sells the Tyson Chicken Breast Original Sandwich 4ct and the Tyson Chicken Breast Spicy Sandwich 4ct for $8.68 after the $4.46 (1,115 points) Shopkick and Scankick offer, you'll pay $4.22 or $1.06 per sandwich which is way cheaper than the Popeye's Spicy Chicken Sandwich!!!




If you don't have the Shopkick app, use my referral code CARD110059 and you and I will get 250 ($1) Kicks!

2 comments:

  1. The Tyson chicken sandwiches (4-pack) are $4.99 at Grocery Outlet, several varieties, but not sure if it'd qualify for any of your offers if purchased there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, thanks for letting us know that they sell the Tyson chicken sandwiches at the Grocery Outlet! I will definitely have to check for them the next time that I am over that way.

      Delete

Check your Shopkick account for the candy deal!

  A reader, Denise, says the following: I now see the candy on Shopkick at Vons but not Albertsons!!! It's not back for me and I rebo...

Popular Posts