Ralphs/Kroger: Possible $0.99 Stove Top Stuffing Clearance!

 


I was kind of shocked to see the $0.99 Stove Top Stuffing (chicken and cornbread flavors) right next to the $2.50 Stove Top Stuffing.  I did check the expiration date and I want to say that the two boxes that I picked up expire in May 2024.  I did use the Ralphs app to scan both products and both scanned for $2.50 but when I got to self checkout they rung up at the clearance price.

The Stovetop, Keebler 2x, Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Jack Link all fell off of my RCB...our friend IB still has Keebler in pending status since this morning...🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart Extended holiday returns

  I saw this faux leather jacket at Walmart and it has a wet legging that looks like leather (I went up a size because they are leggings a...

Popular Posts