Zip Code Advantage Came & Went

 


When I had read that someone had gotten a $1 Produce, $1 Frozen, $1 Cereal and $1 O Organic, I quickly went to my Vons accounts and I saw that I had them and activated the offers and then I headed to Northern California....and I activated those offers.  I had noted that the person had said their non-Fresh Pass account but did check my Fresh Pass accounts just for good measure to ensure that I didn't miss anything!

It looks by 3:30 pm on Wednesday on Slick Deals is when someone asks about the $1Q's because they are gone.  If you had the coupons on your account but didn't activate them, they are no longer available.

Originally, when I went to take advantage to zip code advantage, I could not remember the rules.  For example, the cereal was on for $1.97 but they had that darn register update so I had no clue what was going to happen - was $0, $1 or $2 going to come off and what happened? $1.97 came off!

The Baskin Robbins ice cream was $2.99 so $2 came off and the Produce, the handmade Yogurt Cup with Granola  & Strawberries was a whopping $3.99 (when did this go up in price?) and the $2 came off.

As you see by the picture above, I've purchased the O Organics Diced Tomatoes (I believe it's the 28oz can) for $3 and $2 came off without a problem. 

I am super happy with my purchases.

1 comment:

  1. Just back from a week in Incline Village/South Lake Tahoe and the Safeway up there at Kings Beach had the four $1.00 Q's....I managed to use the pro & fro. Got home and nada down here and as Ms B says...it appears that they're gone (someone caught & corrected it). :( It's too bad...the prices in So Cal aren't the best right now, don't understand why Nor Cal gets them and we don't.

    ReplyDelete

Free Original Glazed doughnut for all McDonald’s lovers!

I received the following email from Krispy Kreme: Now thru 10/14 We're Giving FREE Doughnuts to McDonald’s Lovers Krispy Kreme will be a...

Popular Posts