Ralphs/Kroger: FREE Jack Link Flamin Hot or Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Beef Jerky

 


Denise told us about this deal yesterday and I thought I had posted already and I was going to talk about it in my Plotting and Planning post but the Jack Link post was nowhere to be found!  I had created the pictures for the post, yesterday, but didn't follow through and create the post but below is the post:

Ralphs/Kroger sells the Flamin Hot or Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Beef Jerky for $6.99 and as you see by the picture above there is a $1 Cash Back that you must activate and there is a $1 Ibotta offer.


In addition, there is a 750 per $1 Fetch Rewards offer which means that they are offering you back 75% on the dollar back, therefore, with the $1 Cash Back and the $1 Ibotta, you are getting the Jack Link for  FREE after rebates!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Free Celcius energy drink at Vons (Saturday sampler)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Growly! There's also the FREE Hot Chocolate!

      Delete
  2. This didn't credit for me today. Reached out to Fetch. They have the worst CS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I am sorry that this happen to you. You did exactly what you were supposed to do but now do this:
      Take a picture of your receipt, the offer, the product purchased AND the product bar code.

      1. Go to bottom right of app and click "Help Center" "Contact Us"
      2. "Missing Points" "Ralphs"
      3. "CONTACT SUPPORT"
      4. Click the attachment icon FIRST & attach your receipt.
      5. Click the attachment icon again & attach your pic of the offer.
      6. Click the attachment icon again & attach your pic of the product.
      7. Click the attachment icon again & attach your pic of the product bar code.
      8. Short narrative "Please credit me 4,992 for the purchase of the Jack Link Flamin Hot Beef Jerky in the amount $6.99 on 12/16/23 at Ralphs. Thank you so much. Happy Holidays!"

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Looks like this one is my fault. I swear I read the limit was 5....

      Delete

Walmart Extended holiday returns

  I saw this faux leather jacket at Walmart and it has a wet legging that looks like leather (I went up a size because they are leggings a...

Popular Posts