Money Matters


 

My birthday month  is finally here and CVS has been showing me love by sending me a $4 Extra Bucks AND a $2 Extra Bucks prints on the bottom of my receipt when I use the $4 Extra Bucks!!!!!!!!!!

I loved how everyone jumped in and let us know where they are finding cheap eggs because eggs have practically become a commodity because they are so expensive.  As Denise said that finding cheap bottled water is another problem. People are legit paying $7 for a 24pk of bottled water at the gas station, I saw it with my own eyes. One time, I did use 2 of my Vons Rewards to buy bottled water and the next month, they raised the required rewards points to 3 for the Signature Select bottled water 24pk.

I was super late hopping onto the Money Maker Revlon train but I still was able to find clearance Revlon and get the Money Makers. I think I was late because we had all that rain and I not willing get out in the rain for the Revlon plus the drama of the guy that hit my car and ran. The Revlon was about a $27 Money Maker thanks to Ibotta and the three amigos.

I am so happy that some of you have signed up for Flavor Wiki and you took a survey and got to try out a box of the Kroger Homestyle Waffles and the Kroger Blueberry Waffles!!!  Truth be told, even when my son was a little guy, I didn't buy frozen waffles nor did my parents, we'd make it. However, the store brand waffles is a great way to go for a quick weekend breakfast treat.

I received $152.05 from Ibotta, $34.47 from CO51, $25 PayPal from Shopkick, $25 Target gift card from Swagbucks. This was some glitches with an amigo plus there was a couple of times that I'd forgotten to activate an offer so although my numbers should be all th same they are not and we will see how I do in February.

Jan 1 - 31, 2023

Qs.com $65

ShopMium $82

Alexa $44.50

BrandClub $28.72

Below are my favorite deals for the month of January:

$4 MM CORE Bars

$4.46 MM SlowMag Gummies

$1.67 MM EBoost drink

$1.51 MM Hostess Glazed Twinkie Bouncers

$4.25 MM Holiday Airwick clearance

$3.49 Sparkle paper towels 8ct 

$1.51 MM Kroger Homestyle Waffles (FlavorWiki)

$1.51 MM Kroger Blueberry Waffles (FlavorWiki)

Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels 6ct Only $1.49 each

$2 MM Cure Hydration Electrolyte Drink Mix 8ct

$2 MM Persil Laundry Detergent

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

$13 MM Air Wick Essential Mist Diffuser 1ct 

Pepsi Zero 12pk $2 each

FREE Health Ade Kombucha

$5.51 MM BIC Soleil razor

4 comments:

  1. 99 cent special k protein after ibotta at target

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This must be a targeted offer as the only offer that I have is for $0.75.🤣

      Delete
  2. Joolies Organic Pitted Dates are $0.99 at Ralphs and $1.50 back on Ibotta, limit 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kohls has an extra 50% off of clearance prices. Got boxers for 0.75, shirts for .80, and shorts for 1.99-4.50. Even got a shark shelf for 3.99. It is through 2/5 only.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts