{UPDATE} Target: Hostess Glazed Twinkie Bouncers Deal


Update: The sale price is $2.99 at my expensive store!

 Target has the Hostess Glazed Twinkie Bouncers 5ct on sale for for $2.99 and there's a 20% Target Circle coupon which brings the price down to $2.39 and you can submit your receipt to the three amigos to get them for totally FREE...if they don't ding you for using the Target Circle coupon!!!

Or you can forgo the Target Circle and pay $2.99 and  submit to the three amigos and Final Price: FREE + $1.51 Money Maker.

6 comments:

  1. I have not had a problem with using the Target Circle % before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For whatever reason, about 70% I get dinged when I use Target Circle...it could be because I am using the Target gift cards to pay.

      Delete
  2. I also have a $1.50 coupon in the Target app for it, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a $1.50 DQ but sometimes Qs.com dings me when I use the digital coupon so I left it out of the scenario.

      Delete
    2. Worked perfectly. $4.79 - 20% off Target Circle coupon = $3.83 - $1.50 Target digital coupon = $2.33 (paid) - $1.50 q dot com = $0.83

      Am I missing some other company? 🤑

      Delete
    3. I also have updated the scenario as it's on sale for $2.99.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts