Flavor Wiki: Great Value and/or Kroger Waffle 10 ct survey testing





Flavor Wiki
is offering Great Value and/or Kroger Waffle 10 ct survey testing. They will pay for the waffles and you'll make a few dollars for your time for answering survey questions.  I think they send you the money via PayPal or Venmo.  

When I signed up for Flavor Wiki, it took me about a month before I saw any survey offers.  If you use my link, I'll earn a dollar!

I started getting offers like around Black Friday weekend and the only survey that I've completed is the Takis Blue Heat Rolled Tortilla Chips, Hot Chili Pepper Artificially Flavored 9.9 Ounce Bag.

Flavor Wiki is a great way for you to try food for free and get a bit money for doing so.

9 comments:

  1. I also got 2 surveys for Eggo Waffles. Thanks for the heads up and spelling out 3 amigos! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you got the surveys! The stores in San Diego did not have the Great Value Homestyle Waffles 8 ct.

      Delete
  2. I just signed up today. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 5 days to complete the survey but if you don't complete them, you don't get dinged for not doing so.

      Delete
  3. For the Kroger waffles, I wonder if it is only for Ralphs and/or Food 4 less?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto on the F4L purchase. Thanks Growly. I guess no one has received payment yet right?

      Delete
    2. Email says that we should be paid in 5 business days.

      Delete
  4. They don't actually tell you where to buy...but you do have take a picture of the product and the receipt, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts