I have been loving the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask



 


A lot of my old time readers know that I am a girlie-girl and I love perfumes, makeup, fragrances,  skincare, hand bags, shoes and clothes and a lot of the YouTube videos that I watch is about beauty and one of the girls was talking about how much she loved the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.

You are supposed to put the lip mask on before you go to bed and you wake up with super soft lips.

On Sephora, they sell the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask for $24. 

I did get some money for Christmas but I did not want to pay $24 for a lip balm so I went right over to Ebay and paid half the price. 

Of course, as soon as the  Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask arrived, I applied it to my lips before going to bed.  It is definitely thicker than vaseline and it feels really good on the lips.  When I woke up the next morning my lips were nice and soft and there wasn't any sort of weird residue on my lips.

I love wearing the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask so much that I apply the mask in the mornings, too. In fact, I love it so much that I ordered Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mini Set, Set of 4 ($13.50) so that I keep one in my bag.

If you want to keep your lips nice and soft, I highly recommend buying the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts