Money Matters!!!


 

Like it still amazes me that I was in a coma, on life support, this time last month. Even though, I was kinda out of it the first couple weeks of November, there was some awesome deals like the Lay's Stax, Neutrogena Acne and the Glad trash bag $4.35 Money Maker.

My old blog hosting service provider was trying to charge me $60 a month for the service so I've already saved $300 since moving my blog over to Blogger.  In fact, in November, I got an invoice from them for my domain name, The Accidental Saver, and you pay a fee each year for a website's domain name and I want to say the fee is less than $100. Then I paid another yearly fee (less than $100) for like the framework/coding of the blog.  Cut your unnecessary expenses, if you can. Did I want to sunset The Accidental Saver....ahhhh, no!  But in the long run, I knew it was time to retire her because inflation is making everything go up and next year, there will probably be another increase.

I received $35.97 in my PayPal from the Plaid Settlement and $2.52 from the 1-800-CONTACTS Settlement.  I earned $180.68 from Ibotta but I want to say that I withdrew like $252 from Ibotta in November because my first two weeks out of the hospital, my brain was not functioning as it should and I just didn't have the mental capacity to be moving money around and I let that money sit in my Ibotta account until I was ready to deal with it. I requested $24.98 from CO51, $25 Target gift card from Fetch (why is the Walmart gift card worth 27,500 points but Amazon and Target are 25,000 points?), I don't have enough points to cash out on Shopkicks and I do have enough Swagbucks points to cash out for a Target gift card which I always have to wait until the first day of the new month so I can get this discount.

Below are my favorite deals for the month of November: 

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum 1.7oz for $57.44


$28 MM Pepsi and Mountain Dew

$1.20 MM Scunci hair ties

$2 MM Butterfinger bars

Quaker Instant Oatmeal 6-10 ct for $1.49


$4.14 Butterball Turkey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts