My Quick Trip to Walmart

 


Since we are getting $0.54 in overage every time we redeem the Lay's Stax chips  and $2.53 overage from the Neutrogena Stubborn Acne Patches 24 ct offer, it's the perfect time to redeem Glad trash bags offer and get the Tylenol.

I spent $16.25 (I forgot to include another food item in the pic) + $0.95 tax

I got back $8.98 Ibotta
Submit for $4 (Tylenol+Neutrogena) Q.com
Submit for $4 (Tylenol+Neutrogena) Alexa
Submit for $3.62 Glad Shopkicks

= $20.60 - $16.25 = $4.35 MM

They paid us to take the trash bags and Tylenol out of store!

2 comments:

  1. Vons has McCain fries for $3.50. There is $1 Alexa, $1 Coupons app. $1 Ibotta and $1 Vons frozen digital.

    ReplyDelete

👀 Kroger Ad 📰 EARLY Preview 10/7 - 10/13 by Kroger Krazy

  Hopefully, Kroger and Albertsons/Safeway are saving their very best deals for November and December because they have announced they are s...