Kaiser is sending out warnings


I just received an email from Kaiser sending out a warning that the health care systems may become overwhelmed:

As we enter the winter months  with flu, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and COVID-19 on the rise — we know our country’s entire health care system is likely to become even more strained. Please get your flu shot and COVID-19 vaccination to protect yourself and your family. 

I know that in San Diego, the county has brought back out the free pop-up COVID testing stations. Yesterday, a guy was literally hacking up a lung and I swear to God, I ran in the other direction and I could care less, if he thought I was being overly dramatic.

I guess it's time for me to start wearing a mask in the stores, again.  I've already been vaxxed, boosted and gotten the flu shot 

4 comments:

  1. I still wear masks in stores but my husband doesn't. He is 6'8" and thinks germs won't reach him! So dumb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been wearing my mask except for when I'm at the salon bc the stylist is right on top of me. I guess I'm going to have to go back to wearing a mask during the surge.

      Delete
    2. yes, it is better to be safe than getting sick! Also, we keep hand sanitizer in our cars

      Delete
    3. I had my mask on at the Vons!😀 I have a bunch of the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers from when they are a $1 each and I keep one in the my car and one in my purse.

      Delete

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts