The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
I received a free Bai Boost drink and only in one of my accounts
I got the free Bitch'n sauce dip also I wonder if it is in the service deli area
Lucky you...that stuff is great! And yes, should be in the deli area...and there's several varieties to chose from (cilantro & lime is my fav!)
dealydallying on IG posted the Walmart freebie shown above and she says the following: Get 1 The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil @ Walmar...
I received a free Bai Boost drink and only in one of my accounts
ReplyDeleteI got the free Bitch'n sauce dip also I wonder if it is in the service deli area
ReplyDeleteLucky you...that stuff is great! And yes, should be in the deli area...and there's several varieties to chose from (cilantro & lime is my fav!)
Delete