A couple of couponing updates & Inbox Goodie



 I am finally starting to get my voice back because I guess when they shove the breathing apparatus down my throat, it kinda temporarily damages your vocal cords so I sounded very hoarse when I talked. I am also struggling with what day of the week it is so I have to keep looking at the calendar but that's probably because of the meds I am on.

I finally received credit from the $5.05 Money Maker on the Quaker Oatmeal (NLA).


I also finally received the email about the $8 Money Maker on the Big Hazy Wolf beer. The beers will be great for the long Thanksgiving weekend. We was gone about 45 minutes because I wanted to pick up a few things at Vons and we went to the post office to drop off our ballots and I swear, I felt so wore out that I was done for the day because I had no more energy.


When you click on the link in the email, you have 30 days to accept their offer.


I received $2.52 from the 1-800-CONTACTS Settlement.

1 comment:

  1. use Frys zip code 85257 to get 18oz blueberries for $1.99

    ReplyDelete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts