The Caress Body Wash is Won & Done!


 Last week, I wrote about the Almost FREE Caress body wash or bar soap and it was a run deal because the CO51 offer was saying "No many left."  I zoomed over to Ralphs and I grabbed 5 bottles of the Caress body wash.  I quickly submitted my receipt to CO51 and Ibotta and I was waiting for payment from Ralphs...and I finally received the $6.25 credit!  

I put this transaction on my PayPal debit card and triple stacked the deals to get the most out of my $0.20 purchase!πŸ˜‚

Remember that last month, I had grabbed the Olay Age Defy Bar Soap for $1.97 and Olay body wash for $2.41 and Brandclub ended up making the Olay FREE!  I love going into the guest room closet and having options as to which shower product I will be using!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts