What is the new BrandClub app (Part 1)


In this post,  I am only going to talk to Walmart and Target.

BrandClub is a shop and earn brand loyalty survey app and how I use the app is I stack the Brandclub survey offers with the Ibotta, Checkout 51, Swagbucks, Fetch Rewards, Shopkick offers. 


For example, let's say there is a $0.50 Crest Ibotta offer and in the past, you purchased a Crest toothpaste or mouthwash at Walmart or Target and now there is a $2.25 Crest survey waiting to be unlocked. You take the locked survey, make a purchase to unlock the reward. $2.25 is the reward.

If you shop at Target, Walmart, Amazon or Chewy.com on a semi-regular basis, you should download the BrandClub app (my referral link).


After you've gotten the app, if you shop at Walmart for couponing deals, you are going to want to do the following:

1. Gather all your Walmart receipts, go to the Walmart app. Click "Account" "Purchase History" and scan every Walmart receipt bar code and this will be your foundation for the survey that you will receive.

2. After you've scanned all of your Walmart receipts, open the Brand Club app and at the bottom of your screen, you will see a circle with a plus, click on it and it will begin syncing your receipts.

If you mostly only shop at Target, you can  open the Brand Club app and at the bottom of your screen, you will see a circle with a plus, click on it and it will begin syncing your receipts.


The syncing of your account is for the Brandclub software to find purchases that align with a brand's survey so that you can get paid.  For example, this past spring, I purchased the Olay hand wash and my synching my receipt led to me being offered several Olay surveys.


✅Very Important: You can only sync an account 3 times per day and you want to sync your account on a regular basis.  For example, if you shop at Walmart or Target on Wednesday, sync your account Wednesday and Thursday.


✅Very Important: You can only take 3 surveys per day within a 24 hour period so plan accordingly.  For example, if you take a third survey at 11 p.m., you literally have to wait until 11:01 p.m. the following day before you can take another survey. I try to take my surveys in the mornings.

The surveys are super important but they are super short, 2 or 3 minutes at most.  

My next post will simply be titled "Part 2"...and I'm hoping to have it up by Tuesday.  Leave any questions or comments regarding Brandclub under this post.




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I saw Eclipse Ice Cream is on sale at my Vons for $3.99 and there is an Ibotta for $3.50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, how did I miss this post...thank you!

      Delete
  2. They dropped the points to 200 on the candy on Shopkicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up thru your link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Denise, for signing up with my link! It's going to take awhile before you understand how it work but once you get it, you'll be wow, I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you use these rebates with Walmart pick up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not used Walmart pick up but I assume that it does show up under your purchases in the Walmart app and you should be able to since your Walmart account.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts