Fall is almost here!πŸŽƒ

 


This year, fall begins on Friday, September 23 and ends on Wednesday, December 21.  The Pumpkin Spice food products have already started hitting the shelves at your local grocery stores and we will normally will buy the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice pods to enjoy on weekend mornings as it is very rare nowadays for Starbucks grounds or pods to go on sale.  This is the time when you get a nice little money maker to enjoy the fruits of your labor and buy the Pumpkin Spice coffees!

I cannot wait to get out my blinged out pumpkins and other fall decor and getting my home ready for fall! My mom always made seasonal changes to our home by first changing the table cloth and announcing that Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall had arrived...and I've carried on mom's tradition.  It may seem like a silly thing to do to especially with the hustle and bustle of today's world but it brings a little warmth and comfort to our home from a cold, cold world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts