Plotting and Planning FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll

 



GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 

If you did not have a chance to grab the FREE + MM Softsoap Holiday Liquid Hand Soap, you can still do the deal but make sure that you use the Swagbucks/MyPoints scanner on the product bar code to ensure that it's still a participating item.

Yesterday, I went to Ralphs and did the Totino's Pizza Rolls deal because on some Sundays I like just having quick and easy finger foods for the football games (I used the Nongshim Spicy Noodle Bowl $0.49 as filler items). Only God knows why the pizza rolls are so expensive but that's neither here nor there.  The $2 catalina printed without a problem, however, when I submitted my crystal clear receipt to Ibotta, the software claimed "Can't find anything on the receipt". I scanned the receipt 2 more times after than with the same response until finally I decided to take a chance and I clicked the "Missing Cash Back" button and miracle of miracles, it worked and I got credit for the $1.

I have to go back to Ralphs because I forgot my FREE Nature Valley Bars Best Customer Coupon and it expires on Sunday but it'll also give me an opportunity to look around for the FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll because I've not seen them in store since Kroger decided to bring Krispy Kreme to their stores.  I may have to go to the larger Ralphs...maybe the Point Loma store.  The stores in Hillcrest and Mission Valley aren't really that big. The Mission Valley store is definitely bigger than the Hillcrest store because it has full house ware department, whereas, most Ralphs stores in San Diego are moderate in size.   think the Ralphs in Ocean Beach is fairly large.

The lady that was running Grocery Coupons Guide website that I always posted the upcoming coupon previews appears to have shutdown her website.  I hope all is well with her and I'm pulling the preview from Slick Deals.  There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging

2 comments:

  1. I have the 3-pack Romaine heart for Ralphs Best Customer Coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Sprouts a prior and new Lorissa’s Kitchen Beef Stick digital should stack which gives you one stick for free. Not worth special trip but something to keep in mind if you’re shopping at Sprouts anyway.

    If you like nuts and seeds the 50% off NuttZo is a good deal, as well as the BOGO Little Sesame Hummus (you might also have an Aisle and/or Social Nature offer for even more savings).

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts