Plotting and Planning

 




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 

I keep looking at the pictures and videos from Hurricane Helene and we knew it was going to be bad when the weather stations was saying that a 20ft storm surge was unsurvivable almost everything is wiped out homes, streets, highways, electricity, cell service, etc.  We are really taking lives into our own hands living near the water because you could see that a lot of the homes and businesses were built on stilts and those super high surges took everything that was in it's path.

In previous hurricane disasters, the federal government would make everyone whole whether they had insurance or not but now with the housing crisis and the over population and no available low cost housing...where are these people going to live?

I did grab the Welch's Fruitfuls Strips 10ct at Walmart for $0.63 (it was $0.53 for me since I had a $0.10 any Receipt offer) and can I say, I highly recommend they are very tasty but without the rebates, I wouldn't buy.  I wanted to reiterate that, now, with Shopkicks you must scan the product's bar code in-store before submitting your receipt or it's highly likely that you will not receive the Shopkicks points.

I also noticed when I went to submit my receipt to Swagbucks for the Welch's Fruitifuls Strips that their doing a double verifications by sending a code to your phone number AND sending a verification to your email address.  It's highly irritating especially since I do go in and activate offers, at least, once a week so I'm not understanding the need for a double verifications. 

In October, I will be traveling twice to Sacramento, California!  Once for my brother's special birthday celebration and a second time because my other brother is having minor surgery and I want to make sure that everything goes as plan.  Your family has to be your advocate to ensure that you get good service because I am ready to sue if anything goes wrong.

There will not be a coupon insert inside the Sunday newspapers. It’s Saturday enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👀 Kroger Ad 📰 EARLY Preview 10/2-10/8

  Kroger Krazy has posted the early preview of the Kroger Weekly ad for  10/2-10/8   The Buy 5 or more, Save $1 each Kroger Mega Sale will c...

Popular Posts