Growly's Feedback on Flavor Wiki (Survey Company)

 


I love when readers leave comments because I don't know everything and my opinions are based on my experiences and I'm so happy that Growly gave us the "tea" on the Panda Express survey offer on Flavor Wiki:

Flavorwiki is so amazing. I had four of the same tests for Panda Express' orange chicken.

The a la carte entree is about $6 for a very small portion, but they paid me $14 each time.

What's even better is that if you have enough points on your Panda Express rewards account to make the item free, you paid $0 and got $14 for successfully completing the survey!

Thanks, Growly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Growly's Feedback on Flavor Wiki (Survey Company)

  I love when readers leave comments because I don't know everything and my opinions are based on my experiences and I'm so happy th...

Popular Posts