Plotting and Planning

 

 



GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 

As we all know, in California, it is going to have a super hot weekend and you may want to go to the Smart & Final for $0.99 First Street Purified Drinking Water 24pk/16.9oz and the $0.99 Kellogg's Eggs Waffles 10 ct.  In coastal areas of San Diego, we have been spoiled by mild temperatures, this summer, I don't we've been above a high of 84 degrees and I think that's been within the last two weeks.  Today, we have heavy clouds outside which means it will be very humid.

For me, this is the third week that I've received a $5 off $5 Purchase coupon in my Albertsons account which means that I am going to Albertsons, this morning, to pick up 3 Lean Cuisine Tortilla Fish for $2.27 each that Nick told us about as they count towards the GO Games and there's a $1.50/3 Lean Cuisine Ibotta offer.  My final cost will be about $0.31 or $0.10 but I'm not counting my $5 GO that I'll earn.

If you are in California, I highly recommend that whatever errands that you need to do today to do them in the morning to beat the heat!
 
It appears that there will not be a coupon insert inside the Sunday newspapers.  It’s Saturday enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: FREE Chomps Meat Snacks

$2.29 Chomps Meat Snacks, see offer details, Ibotta, Valid only at Walmart The Chomps are $2.28 at Walmart.

Popular Posts