Plotting and Planning

 



GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 

I am still sick so I assume that I've had COVID but each day I am feeling better.   I can do stuff but if I over extend myself then I become fatigued and then I have to sleep for a long time.  I do wear a mask when I go outside because I don't want anyone else to get sick.


I found a $5 off $5 Purchase coupon in my Albertsons account!!!  I have to admit I haven't gone to Albertsons in quite awhile but I guess i'll be going there soon.

Anyways, if you haven't had a chance to do the FREE+MM Sapporo Japanese Beer deal yet, go to you local Ralphs or Kroger store!  Go to Vons/Albertsons for the FREE Talenti Minis & the cheap Ragu. Also, stop by Walmart to do the Colgate Extra Clean (MEDIUM Only) Toothbrushes as I got credit for the $7 instantly on Swagbucks and on MyPoints.

Finally, go to your Local Whole Foods for the FREE + $11 MM Garden Of Life Pre Workout 0.2oz.

There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs: Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on Clearance for $5.99

  Unfortunately, Ralphs in San Diego has the Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on clearance for only $5.99 vice $1.50 price at other Kroger stor...

Popular Posts