Walmart: Scoop Women's Midi Denim Shirt Dress Sizes XS-XXL

 


I love a denim dress in my wardrobe because you can dress it up with a heel and accessories or dress it down by wearing tennis shoes, flats or a bootie.  In fact, a couple of days ago, I wore a light blue denim dress from Target that I had bought at the beginning of spring. I wore a bucket hat and my Adidas cheetah print tennis shoes. 

Anyways, the Scoop Women's Midi Denim Shirt Dress Sizes XS-XXL is $40 at Walmart which is a great buy.

I saw the black denim dress at our local Walmart but it wasn't in my size, I don't think I ever saw the white dress in store.  I want to say this isn't a heavy denim, you should be able to wear in California, at least, 9 months out of the year, with the exception being, I wouldn't wear during the dog days on summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts