I am STILL Sick😷

 


I am still sick. I haven't been sick since about 2018 or 2019, it was before COVID hit.  

I have a cough, headache, no appetite, very congested, fatigued but a weird thing yesterday afternoon is that I got very cold in fact so cold, I got out the winter blanket and I fell asleep under the blanket. 

I did have Mr. Man go and get the FREE Kraft Signature Shredded Cheese at Ralphs and the $0.99 Simply Orange Juice at Smart & Final.

I am going to get back under the blankets and rest.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better! Maybe sit in some of the sunshine to get lots of Vitamin D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better. SINCERLY from Melissa and family. ♡

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts