SHOPKICK APP NOW COSTS MONEY TO USE?!? ~ MAJOR POLICY CHANGE TO BE AWARE OF ~THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!


This is a must watch video. The Ohio Valley Couponer on YouTube did an excellent video about Shopkick trying to get our information (name, address, social security number) so they can turn over our to the IRS for income we've made for non-purchase items like Walk-In Kicks and Surveys over the $600 threshold. The only problem is that walk-in Kicks is like 10 points and I don't know how many points their surveys are but they must be pretty low, if I don't know.

With the high inflation and you want us to pay tax on the rebates...I'll keep mouth closed.

4 comments:

  1. I saw this as well yesterday and was going to comment here today about it- just a shame. I noticed I am not getting any more videos to watch on shopkick- likely because they think I hit a threshold and need to enter my tax id which I refuse to do so bye bye Shopkick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's profitability over people and it seems that they've laid off some of their good people and chaos has ensued. It's obvious that it's a programming issue and the tables are built, they just need a person that understands programming to say "Use this table for reports to IRS."

      Delete
  2. No surprise about "Scamkick". I will keep my mouth shut (again) about what happened to me many years ago. 🤬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Shopkicks from at least 10 years ago and I do remember when they didn't have specific size restrictions. I still cannot remember to open the app when I walk into the store!🤣 I also remember about 5 years ago SK kicked a lot of people off the app and kept their points.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts