Ralphs/Kroger: FREE+MM Sapporo Japanese Premium Beer 22oz Can🍻

 


The Sapporo Japanese Premium Beer 22oz Can is now an even better deal that is if you've still have the BYBE app offers...and if you have RCB #1 and RCB #2!!!!  (RCB = Ralphs Cash Back)  The participating item for both offers are exactly the same.  I'd go sooner rather than later as this is a g!itch.



Buy 4 Sapporo Japanese Premium Beer 22oz Can $13.16

Submit for (4) $2 BYBE App Rebate (Exp. 8/27/24)
Submit for (2) $2/2 RCB #1
Submit for (2) $2/2 RCB #2

Final Price: FREE + $2.84 MONEY MAKER!!!

If your store only have 2 on the shelf, your transaction will look like this:

Buy 2 Sapporo Japanese Premium Beer 22oz Can $6.58

Submit for (2) $2 BYBE App Rebate (Exp. 8/27/24)
Submit for $2/2 RCB #1
Submit for $2/2 RCB #2

Final Price: FREE + $1.42 MONEY MAKER!!!


2 comments:

  1. I appreciate this post so much. Wifey and I do not drink much beer BUT want it to be decent when we do! The large can perfectly serves two if you’re not thirsty.

    Deal worked exactly as detailed, $8 in cashback and $8 from BYBE. I fully expected one or both of these offers to glitch. But they didn’t, both were credited within about 5 days from being purchased and submitted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick, it was an uber easy deal and yes, two people can easily share a can of Sapparo!🤣 I stumbled upon the deal by accident bc I was getting ready to go to Ralphs and I was double checking to make sure that I had activated the first offer and then I saw there was a second offer and when I click to see the participating products, they both had the exact product! I quickly wrote the post, grab my keys and mask and ran to Ralphs!🤣

      Delete

Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart

  A reader, Growly, let us know that the Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart for the  Buy 2 Rockstar Drinks get back $5 Rebate .   I love being abl...

Popular Posts