Target: FREE+MM Yasso Ice Cream Sandwiches πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸƒπŸ½‍♂️πŸ”₯ (YMMV)


 

savingwithsav on IG posted this money maker and says the following:

FREE + $3 MONEY MAKER YASSO SANDWICHES AT TARGETπŸ₯³
-
Here is another deal I did yesterday πŸ€£πŸ‘€
-
The 20% frozen food offer is because I am a verified Target student at Target! Swipe to see how to verify your student status too!:)
-
Without the 20% frozen food offer these will only be $0.11 EACH after 5% target circle card (CC) savings!


 


1 comment:

  1. What zip could possibly have this price?? I looked up several on Target and none had the $4.59 price. Lowest I found was $5.29 at 33434 so still a good deal. I also saw them at Ralph's for $5.99

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: Weekly Digital Deals + More

    DQ = Digital Coupon  SB =  Swagbucks app CO51 = Checkout 51 app IB  =   Ibotta RCB   =   Ralphs Cash Back *Two Good Smoothies $0.89 x ...

Popular Posts