Reminder to Scan your receipt for P&G Products

 


I have finally accumulated 750 points for the P&G Everyday program and I was able to request a $5 gift card!  They have a lot of gift cards that the rebate apps don't carry like Ralphs, Amazon Fresh, Big Lots, Bonefish Grill, Cinnabon, Claim Jumpers, Food 4 Less, Foodco, Yankee Candle, etc.  


I like that I can choose the amount of the gift card, like if I wanted to do like a $1 gift card, I can.  Also, you get immediate gratification by getting your gift card instantly. You don't have wait 48 to 72 hours for your gift card to be generated.

Each time, you purchase a P & G product, you can submit your receipt for up 5 products for 50 points per product.

Sign up for P&G Everyday program and start accumulating those points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts