Ralphs/Kroger: FREE + $12 MM Heineken Beer 12pk🍺

 


A reader, Tammy, says the following:

Only 2 days left to do this month's Heineken rebate. Buy 12 pack at Ralphs for $17.99 and activate the $7 Cash Back. There is also $3 on Bybe for me. Then submit to Heineken rebates for $20 for a $12MM https://heinekenusarebates.com/RB12735/HEINEKEN/R103132

The picture shown above shows the three beers that qualify for the $7 PayPal Cash. Your Ralphs/Kroger account must have the same email address as your PayPal account (Google how to add a new email address to your PayPal account, you can have up to 5 different email address on your PayPal account).

Secondly, you can use receipts from the purchase of grocery and/or household items and this also includes the cost of the beer to hit the $75 threshold for the rebate and get back $20.


The BYBE app is very quick in paying out your money.  I've never had a problem with them.

This is a great time to stock up for the Juneteenth holiday and 4th of July celebrations/cookouts...and get paid for doing so!!!

Thanks, Tammy!

7 comments:

  1. I signed up on BYBE and submitted my receipt on the 24th . Have not heard from them. It keeps showing $0, pending submissions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, I am so sorry to hear this. Send them an email: support@bybeapp.com

      Delete
  2. I have 3 rebates submitted to ByBe, two on 5/24 & 5/25. Have friends who have also. No one has heard back. I assume they gave their employees off for the long holiday weekend, and are now swamped trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for letting me know. I did submit a request. I will see what happens. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, I received my 3 different ByBe rebates paid out to me this morning, so hopefully yours is coming soon. I suspect they're still catching up from the holiday weekend backlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the update, Vintage!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Vintagebeer I received my $5 yesterday.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts