Another Monday without an Ibotta Bonus!

 


My goodness, I had a rough weekend and I am absolutely grateful that I did not get an Ibotta bonus.

On Saturday, as soon as I hit "publish" on my last post, my phone rang and it was my middle brother, Johnny, and I could tell immediately that he had something serious to say.  His first words to me, "Mom can't move."

I was confused because I'm thinking "Is he saying mom died?" but I let him continue without interrupting him.  He said something about fixing breakfast and going into her room and she couldn't move and should he call 911 or take her to emergency. 

I tell him that he has to call 911 because she may have had a stroke.

My mom is 5'6" and 125 lbs. soaking wet and I told him to call 911 as they will have all the right equipment to do what is necessary. 

Anyways, long story short mom is fine. My mom has Alzheimer and she's had it almost 20 years, it turns out that she had a urinary tract infection and although, she is no longer verbal, her brain cells are still working by shutting down her ability to move which then alerted my brother that there is a problem with her.

They sent mom back home with prescription.

When these types of emergencies happens, the whole family must be notified my other brother, her siblings, etc. I was busy with talking with family members, the whole weekend and I did not have to think about Ibotta.

Again, not every deal or bonus is meant for you.  If you do not get a particular offer, think of it as a blessing.  Online, I see a lot of people complaining about not getting the Ibotta bonuses but I want my readers to know that it's not a bad thing not to have a bonus because you are supposed to be doing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts