12 LED Dimmable Latern Camp Light

 

 



A reader, LS, is on the hunt for the 12 LED Dimmable Latern Camp Light which I bought at the Dollar Tree for a dollar before they went up to $1.25. I have also seen the lamps at the 99 Cent Stores and I'm thinking that I've seen them at the Family Dollar, too.  I did a quick google search and these things have gone up in price exponentially. They are selling on eBay for like $13 + Shipping.

You need 3 AA batteries for the lanterns. I keep two in our room on the nightstands, one in the guest room and two in the living room in a cabinet. I highly recommend this lantern, it gives off plenty of light.

LS is in the Los Angeles area and if you've seen them at a local Dollar store, 88 Cent Store or a corner store, please leave a comment below with the name of the store, location, price, it will be much appreciated and thank you!

Believe it or not, my son asked me to pick him up two like a couple of weeks ago and I stopped by the Dollar Tree and I couldn't find them so I gave him two of ours not knowing they had gone up in price.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts