{DEAD} Walmart: FREE+MM Colgate Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

 


While I was out and about today picking my FREE salad and FREE MUG Root Beer, I sat in the Walmart parking lot for a few minutes to check to check Instagram and savingwithsave posted the picture above and said the following:

FREE + $3.70 MONEY MAKER KIDS COLGATE AT WALMART🏃🏻‍♀️!
-
This is a ✨glish✨ so try it at your own risk!


I can confirm that it's working as of 12:30 PM PST, the Colgate Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste in Bubble Fruit flavor 2.7oz.  I got back 2,200 ($8.80) Kicks.  Amazingly, the price in San Diego is $1.28 each OR $5.12 for the purchase of 4.

This deal will not scan in the app but I was issued the kicks within about 15-20 minutes!!!

5 comments:

  1. At Vons I have a $1.00 off digital coupon for Ferrara Summer Singles. Buy Nerds Rope Rainbow, Tropical or Very Berry for $1. Get it for free and it is an unlimited coupon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Went to three different stores. Even the boxes were taken. 😭

      Delete
    2. Sorry you were not able to find them. I went yesterday to my Vons and got a nice amount.

      Delete
    3. Make that four stores. The boxes are all gone.

      Delete
  2. These are part of the pick 4 or more at Vons: Greek Gods Greek Yogurt $3.49 ( $4 digital coupon) Yoplait Yogurt 49 cents ( I have a $1 off 2 yoplait Protein Yogurt). Used my free Chobani Creamer coupon form Chobani site. Ended up being a small moneymaker after buying the 4 items.

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: All Free Clear Unscented Dryer Sheets 80ct Only $0.99 ea

  Ralphs has the All Free Clear Unscented Dryer Sheets 80ct on Mega Sale for $2.99 and after the $4 off 2 printable coupon, you'll get ...

Popular Posts