Target: Welch's Juicefuls Snacks 14ct Only $1.67 or $1.97 ea

 


savingwithsav on Instagram posted the Target scenario above and says the following:

CHEAP FRUIT SNACKS AT TARGET🔥🙌
-
We got quite a few new BOGO rebates on food items at Target & Walmart on Ibotta!!!!
-
Also if you have had issues with shopmium rejecting your submission even when you buy 2 and only use coupon on 1 BUY 2 DIFFERENT FLAVORS!!!!

In San Diego, the fruit snacks are priced at $5.79 so our final price is $1.97 each! HOWEVER, if you have the Mypoints offer, it will lower your out of pocket.

In addition, on Shopmium (and Mypoints/Swagbucks) there's the $1.50/2 Fruit Snacks and $1 Juicefuls, I am going to submit for the $1.50/2 because I'll get a bigger bang for my bucks and there's not an exclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts