Here's my MyPoints Referral Code

 


In my most recent weekly Saturday morning post, Plotting & Planning, a reader, Theresa (she spells her name exactly like my mom), asked "I do not have MyPoints. I'd like to use a referral code if offered when/if I sign up."

The reason that I had bought up MyPoints is because lately when I activate Swagbucks offers, they disappear very shortly after activation. Therefore, I find myself activating offers on MyPoints  and Swagbucks to insure I have full coverage!

Before you sign up with MyPoints, you must know:

You must use a different email address than used for CO51, Swagbucks, InBox Dollars or Tada because Mypoints, Swagbucks, InBox Dollars or Tada are subsidiary of the company Prodigy LLC.  CO51 is not a subsidiary but they have a mutual understanding that they will report their customers to Prodigy that have activated any offers.


The MyPoints conversion to dollars is points divided by 159.  For example 510 divide 159 = $3.29. You actively get more money using MyPoints than from the other subsidiaries.

Anyways, my MyPoints Referral Code: https://www.mypoints.com?rb=66704661

Thanks, Thereasa for asking for my referral code!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts