Shopkick: FREE $5 Gift Card!!!

 


A reader, Denise, says the following:

savingswithsav says you can get $5 from shopkick by entering code DEAL5 after hitting the profile icon and entering code. She says limited quantity. I got my points after scanning 3 items.


When you open the Shopkick app, in the upper left corner, click the profile icon and click "Have a code?" and enter DEAL5.  It's better to do it sooner rather than later.

If you're near a Vons/Albertsons, you can scan the three different flavors of the Wasa Crackers and pick up your FREE Dr. Pepper!🤣



If you don't have the Shopkick app, use my referral code CARD110059 and you and I will get 250 ($1) Kicks!


Thanks, Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts